If anyone noticed, I haven’t been around for a while. I don’t know if anyone cared for it or not, but well, I have returned with an announcement. My time on Tumblr is over. It’s been a good ride, but I came to realise that this place isn’t helpful to me. I am not going through the best phase of my life and I think that it would be best to finally face the music and get it over with, instead of hiding online.
The people I’ve met here are truly great, each and every last one of them and I want to thank them for giving me a good time during my stay. Some of you have me on Skype and you’re welcome to stay in touch with me if you so desire. If anyone else wants in on that communication, an email at “somekindoflegend at gmail dot com” is a good place to start. If you’re playing ME3MP, I suggest that you add me on Origin. My tag is MakoSickness and I am a solid Gold player.
This Tumblr account will not be deleted, even though this blog will stop getting updates.
So, thank you all, you were amazing. Problem is, I never was.
I should go.
I am currently going through a strange time. I am not at my best and Tumblr isn’t helping me get any better, so for a while I will not be blogging.
This will either go on for a day, or a week, or a month. We’ll see. Take care, folks.
JUST BECAUSE SHE’S GAY AND PRETTY WHAT
okay ill tell you why i trust delphine (and im not saying i trust her entirely because i have still yet to reach the point where i can honestly say that i have faith in delphine’s loyalty but here we go)
- delphine isnt being forced into monitoring, she’s in it for the science. her life, her integrity, her safety, etc. isnt at risk the way paul’s is (i mean it might be because dyad could threaten her but at this point she’s in it voluntarily) so what does this mean? she doesnt have as much at risk and i think that gives her a lot more room to put others before herself. i dont trust paul this way because paul has so much at stake that he cant begin to look past himself, his survival instincts kick in and he needs to put himself first.
- i think the most common anti-delphine argument is that leekie ordered her to get closer and the next scene was them having sex. i have to admit the first time i was like “damn, the things this girl will do for science” but the more i watch this show, the more i realize these scenes have no correlation. the way i see it, delphine went back with the intention of telling cosima that she wanted to be friends and then getting back into making crazy science. i dont think she planned for sex tbh because the scene where leekie told her to get closer showed us delphine wearing pants and the scene where she kisses cosima shows her in a skirt. what does this mean? delphine made the conscious decision to change before she went over there. and you know what? she never matched her underwear and her bra. it seems sooo trivial really its the little things but tHEY DONT MATCH. IDK ABOUT YOU BUT IF I WAS GONNA GO SEDUCE SOMEBODY IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE AND I HAD TO CHANGE ID PROBABLY MATCH MY UNDERWEAR. JUST A THOUGHT. this also really seems like something delphine would do since we see her go to leekie for sex and she is dressed tO THE NINES. she has the dress, the hair, the make up, the heels, etc. and the second time she goes to cosima we all know the famous bra right? that girl was dressed to undress okay. but the first time she sleeps with cosima she doesnt see it coming. she never plans for it.
- delphine actually cares for cosima. i cant think of one time where paul showed emotion for sarah or beth when nobody was looking. but with delphine we see her smiling like a dork when nobody’s looking, we see her falling for cosima (and most of this is when cosima isnt looking, i think that’s pretty symbolic)
- delphine protected kira. this is where there is a huge contrast between her and paul. delphine doesnt even know kira. she’s never met her, never heard of her. based on the chart she sees, she assumes kira is sarah’s daughter and she protects her. paul doesnt even know kira. he’s never met her, never heard of her. based on the way sarah acts around her, he assumes kira is sarah’s daughter and he uses her. he blackmails sarah. he threatens kira.
- delphine proved she was on cosima’s side. the thing is, leekie wants the clones to think theyre protected. thats the next step. the goal is to get them all to sign their lives away and think theres no more monitors and everything is good. thats the dream for him. so why would he want cosima to know her tag number? why would he want cosima to be able to find the patent? why would he send delphine to show her how to find the patent? and if this was the case, why wouldnt delphine suggest binary from the start? cosima had to figure it out. and when she did, delphine was excited. and when they found out they were property she was sad, not panicked. i cant see it in my mind, theres no possible explanation for why delphine would give cosima this kind of information knowing that cosima would tell the other clones, knowing that sarah wouldnt want to sign the contract. like it doesnt add up? convince sarah to sign the contract but send delphine to waste hours beating around the bush until the last possible second where she lets cosima figure out the truth which she would have done anyway god delphine youre so useless sometimes then wait til cosima tells sarah the truth making sarah not want to sign the contract and then kIDNAP KIRA AS A RESULT AS A BIG OLD “FUCK YOU FOR NOT DOING THE THING I MADE SURE YOU WOULDNT WANT TO DO”
- ALSO LETS TALK ABOUT MORALS OKAY. paul has been in this for two years. he’s been monitoring beth and living with beth and “dating” beth and having her tested and treating her like a lab rat. its been two damn years. TWO DAMN YEARS. on the other end of the spectrum: delphine. she’s been in this for, what? 12 days? 12 DAMN DAYS AND SHE’S ALREADY QUESTION EVERYTHING, THE MORALITY OF THE EXPERIMENT, THE HUMANITY OF THE CLONES, THE IMPORTANCE OF SEEING THEM AS PEOPLE, TREATING THEM AS PEOPLE. TWO DAMN YEARS. TWELVE DAMN DAYS.
- THE FACT THAT PAUL SPENT TWO YEARS THINKING OF HIMSELF AND NOT BETH AND WATCHING BETH WITHER AWAY AND NOT BEING THERE FOR HER EVEN AS A FRIEND, THE FACT THAT HE CAN SPEND TWO YEARS WITH A PERSON AND THEN NOT EVEN MOURN THEM FOR MORE THAN FOUR MINUTES IS BORDERLINE SOCIOPATHIC
- I DONT EVEN FULLY TRUST DELPHINE YET AND SHE’S THE MOST RELIABLE MONITOR WE’VE GOT HOW COULD I EVEN BEGIN TO TRUST PAUL